Kaitlyn Feldbauer, City Treasurer
Phone: 485-1091, Ext. 200
100 E. Division Street
Ishpeming, MI 49849
City Hall is open Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
City Treasurer – General Functions and Duties
- The City Manager shall appoint a City Treasurer for an indefinite term. The City Treasurer shall be qualified for such office by education, training, or experience. The City Treasurer may be discharged by the City Manager.
- The Treasurer shall have custody of all monies of the City of Ishpeming and all evidences of value belonging to the City, or held in trust by the City.
- The Treasurer shall receive, keep, and deposit all monies or funds in such manner and only in places as the Council may determine, and shall report the same in detail to the Finance Director.
- The Treasurer shall have such powers, duties, and prerogatives in regard to the collection and custody of State, County, School District, and City Taxes and monies as are conferred by law to enforce the collection of State, County and School District taxes upon real and personal property.
- The Treasurer shall perform such other duties as may be prescribed by state or federal law, the City Charter, the ordinances, or resolutions of the City Council.
- The City Treasurer shall retain custody of all money belonging to the City and to the public, separate, and distinct from the Treasurer’s own money.
City of Ishpeming Fee Schedule
Click her to view the City of Ishpeming Fee Schedule