Cathy Smith, City Clerk
Phone: (906) 485-1091, Ext. 203
Jodi Champion, Deputy Clerk
Phone: (906) 485-1091 ext. 207
Fax: (906) 485-6246
100 E. Division Street
Ishpeming, MI 49849
City Hall is open Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CITY CLERK- GENERAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- The City Manager shall appoint a City Clerk for an indefinite term, subject to approval by the Council.
- The Clerk shall be Clerk of the Council, shall attend all meetings of the Council, and shall keep a permanent record of its proceedings.
- Maintain a record of all ordinances, resolutions, and actions of the Council.
- Be custodian of all papers, documents and records pertaining to the City of Ishpeming, custody of which is not otherwise provided for.
- Certify, by signature all ordinances and resolutions enacted by the Council.
- Perform other duties as directed pertaining to general management of city government.