PRECINCT INSPECTOR FOR CITY CITY ELECTIONS
The City of Ishpeming is always looking for persons interested in working as Precinct Inspectors for City Elections. Inspectors duties include, but are not limited to:
- opening and closing the polls
- assisting voters to exercise their right to vote
- issuing ballots, tabulating results and preparing required documents
- maintaining peace, regularity, and order at the polling location
- enforce election law during the election.
Precinct Inspectors receive two hours of required training. Wage is $10.00 per hour.
A registered voter interested in serving as a Precinct Inspector can obtain an application at Ishpeming City Hall, 100 E. Division Street, Ishpeming or by clicking here to access the State of Michigan website to print an application.
Any questions may be directed to Cathy Smith, City Clerk by phone 906-485-1091, Ext. 203 or by email email@example.com.