The Council shall have power to adopt, continue, amend, and repeal in whole or in part any existing ordinance. All legislation of the City of Ishpeming shall be done by Ordinance. Each Ordinance shall be identified by a number and a short title.
Except in the case of ordinance declared to be emergency ordinance, no ordinance shall be finally passed by the Council at the same meeting at which it was introduced. An emergency ordinance shall take effect immediately upon posting.
- Chapter I - Grants & Franchises
- Chapter II - Public Nuisances & Petty Offenses
- Chapter III - Licenses, Permits, & Inspections
- Chapter IV - Public Health & Sanitation
- Chapter V - Traffic Regulation & Parking
- Chapter VI - Streets & Highways
- Chapter VII - Building Codes
- Chapter VIII - Zoning
- Chapter VIIII - Liquor Laws
- Chapter X - Animals & Fowl
- Chapter XI - City Administration
- Chapter XII - Water & Sewer Utility
- Ordinance Index (67.9 KiB)